FlickrExport is a plugin for Aperture that provides advanced photo uploading to your account on Flickr. Start by simply selecting the photos you want to upload and using Aperture's "Export" command, and then use FlickExport's advanced options to customize the data included with your photos.
- Upload any number of photos and movies directly from Aperture
- Automatically assign Aperture metadata, such as titles, descriptions, tags, and locations, to the uploaded photos, or input your own custom info
- Add the uploaded photos to any number of Flickr albums or groups, or to a newly created album
- Keep track of preset locations to assign to photos, or apply data from a GPS track file to your photos
- Easily switch between multiple Flickr accounts for uploading